Tumblr is Cool. That's enough.

I said 'Goodbye' on Twitter and Minds and Facebook too. There is no village news in the social medium world except Tumblr. But It's not a promotion tool. You can get recent news on village blogs when you want it.

Then, how about promotions? I don't know about it. If I spend a lot of money on Twitter and Facebook, can I get many visitors? I don't think so. I boosted some posts on Minds. But that's useless.

And I will link 'Okuna' at the hippie village on Tumblr, beside of the APP. O.k. then, what about those MeWe and Facebook groups. MeWe is a pity. I can't understand why they don't change their mobile APP. And Facebook is the biggest social media. It's hard to give up.

The problem of social media is it's hard to know what I have to do there. Even, I don't know how much I have time for it. And If I can not know it well, it has to be cool. And Tumblr is Cool, that's enough. For me, Tumblr replaced G+ perfectly include search results. Thanks, girls of Tumblr world.

Anna will come back to this village. And Anna will talk about your health this year. Take care of your body.



Related :
Anna may come back : January, 2020 : Hippie Village

Comments