After G+, Facebook Vs MeWe


: Facebook Vs MeWe

I already gave up this. And I thought, "This is the last news on Facebook" because there is no one and no view. But I am an early internet user. And as a webmaster, I have to think about this because I don't want to be a social media user. But that's not easy. Just 4 likes, But their power on web is very strong.

Mewe is a closed media than Facebook. But, there are new members on MeWe. Also, I can see some G+ communities there. Though it has got some problems, MeWe is a more good place for YouTube play than Facebook.


Tumblr

Tumblr is cool. And they have got good AI such as YouTube. Minds haven't got it. But there are some creators on Minds.


Blogger

But, I am a blogger. And I believe, Web is a library which can over time and space. It's not a newspaper. We are not a media. We want to be a legendary book because I can't win Tumblr girls. I can't get proper visitors.

So, I try to make a good color, good side-bar, good interface. Blogs are not made in one day. Blogs are a result of time.

This Burning Oz was not a looking good blog. But I put the Oz image from Tracey and I changed the header and title color with name Oz. And now one of the best looking good blog.

I hope you use blogger. But you may can't get visitors. So, Tumblr can be a solution. And If we can add 'Open book' on the blog, the result will be the best.


Village

I would like to focus on some web sites in this year. I will use social media too. But I can't check all visitors on social media. Tumblr users have got many postings. But you can [submit] something at here, on the side-bar of this blog. And I can support you if you want to do something for this village.


Comments